Monday, October 18, 2010

clean hair

to most hair dresser it may seem crazy! but NOT for me....... Hi my name is "Mirna" the make up artist a freelace Hair and Make-up artist for a couple of shows... but my home is #1 the Evening news at Univision comunications. One thing i can assure you, is that i Never thought i would be blogging but, a co-worker convinced me. (thank you Nadia) Today i realized that i love working on clean hair because dirty hair grosses me out. hahahaha! I find that its easier to set and style. To tell you the truth hair is not my forte but, im pretty good at it.... i'm a much better makeup artist.  anywho have a good night :) I will write about what ever comes to my mind tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. your outta luck with me!! hahaha tomorrow Im coming in with wet hair! get ready ha

    ReplyDelete