Wednesday, October 20, 2010

My first time

This is so weird... in my field I get to travel a lot and I'm so cool with it.  I love going to different places and exploring.  But, for some reason going to NYC for the first time has me a little nervous.  Who knows why????  Maybe I'm afraid of falling in love with it. But since this is not a working trip, I'm going to show you my small traveling makeup bag with the bare necessities....
must have: eye cream,concealer,foundation, powder,lip conditioner along with lipstick and lip gloss, eyeliner,mascara, try to pack things in pallets like the eyeshadows, eyelashes are a must for me!, I like using a different color loose powders a good way of traveling with then is by using the clear stackable containers and of course my make-up brushes 

2 comments: